Sunday, July 8, 2012

Willow House July Sale! (+ Retired Products Alert)

Wow, I thought the June sales were great, but wait until you see what I have for you this month!

First of all, say hello to even more deals on Style for Home (note: this sale ends Monday, July 23, 2012 -- click the photo to see larger flyer).



Second, we'll be introducing a new catalog on July 24 (sneak peek at cover over in my sidebar)! In order to make room for some new products -- including more made-in-America decor -- we have to say good-bye to a few good friends (*sniff*). Here are a few of retiring items -- contact me for a complete list.




Third, our jewelry sale has been extended through July!




And lastly -- because all of these deals are making me just a bit giddy -- I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on any order with products totaling $50 or more through the end of July. Here's how it works:
  • Shop at my online store
  • Select Suzanne Jackson as your host (I'll be your consultant, as well)
  • Place your order
  • I'll send you a rebate check for your shipping amount once the order is processed
P.S. If you're loving the products you see here, you might want to consider your own Willow House business. You can learn a little more here, then contact me for more info.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...