Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Falling for fall... recipes, that is!

We've been feeling fall in the air all week, and each time we venture down the country road that leads us into town, my daughter giggles with delight as she noticed tinges of orange in the trees. When I came out in shorts yesterday, she rebuked me for attempting to drive the fall weather away by wearing summer clothes (in my defense, I did have on a sweater and closed-toe shoes!)

I'm hoping that I'll have opportunity to do a bit of fall treat-making soon... until then, I'll have to settle for drooling over recipes like these...

Pumpkin Cranberry Pecan Bread from My Blessed Life



Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting from The Stir 




Pumpkin Muffins from Nourishment for Ladies (Lori didn't publish a photo of her muffins, so I thought I'd use a photo of a different kind of muffin she has in the oven right now!)




Candy Corn Krispy Treat Pretzel Pops from Love from the Oven




Cinnamon Caramel Apples from Bakingdom




Are you sufficiently inspired to make some fall treats? Let me know which of these you plan to try -- I'm betting you'll get to bake before I do! And I would love it if you would share some pictures over on my Willow House Facebook page, as well. Happy Fall, y'all!

The lead photo is my last year's fall centerpiece using one of my very favorite and most versatile Willow House products, the French Wire Tiered Stand. This stand can be completely disassembled for easy storage and can be configured for many different uses! See the French Wire Tiered Stand and other beautiful, versatile products at my Willow House store. And be sure to check out my September Sale -- lots of pretty products to help you organize!





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...