Friday, June 1, 2012

Willow House Summer Sale!

Whether you love Willow House Style for Home or Jewelry by Sara Blaine, your going to love the deals I have for you in June!

You'll want to check out the annual super summer sale over at my Willow House store this month -- and sooner rather than later! You can save up to 50% on more than thirty current items (what you see below and more), but at these prices we're bound to have sell-outs.



 For current availability, check my website daily!

Another big announcement: for the first time only, my jewelry customers can get 25% any item under $100 with a $75 purchase (June 2012 purchases only)


 Shop online or contact me to place your order -- the sooner you order, the sooner you save! And be sure to browse around my website for style ideas and more!


© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...