Monday, March 28, 2011

White House, anyone?

Strangely enough, two of my favorite blogs featured homes with primarily white decor today. While both of the homes were absolutely beautiful, as a mom of two still-at-home kids, owner of a large dog, and someone who frequently entertains, I can't imagine myself in a home decorated like this. My choice of decor is frequently dictated by the desire to hide the dirt!

Admire them for yourselves, then come back here and let me know whether or not this is your style!

Monday Design Inspiration: White {The Ardent Sparrow} 

A Favorite Decorator and a Favorite Home {Plate and Pattern}


© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...