Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Announcing the Willow House Jewelry by Sara Blaine Catalog -- online!

If you're as excited as I am about the introduction of Willow House Jewelry by Sara Blaine, you've probably been dying to see the new catalog! I've been seeing (and giving) sneak peaks along the way, but that never seems to be enough. Now, you can see the whole glorious line, and it's as easy as visiting my Willow House website
You can browse the catalog with "page view"...



or change to "shop this page" to see the products in more detail...



or even create a wishlist to email to that special someone (or yourself)! 



If you'd like to make a purchase, simply email your wishlist to me and I can process your order for you. 



Better yet, host a party to get your own jewelry shopping spree! (See page 2 of the catalog for details on our very generous host rewards.)

Also, the Style for Home catalog is now interactive as well! You can browse, create a wishlist, and even convert that wishlist to a shopping cart to complete your purchase (the jewelry catalog will offer this feature at a later date, don't worry!).

Enjoy your browsing -- and I'd love to hear what your favorite new Jewelry by Sara Blaine pieces are, so please leave a comment or send me your wishlist! 

(Oh, I can't stop without mentioning our first ever Multi-Division Kit offer this month, October 2011, for only $289! Come join my team during our hottest selling season -- contact me for details!)
 

© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...