Monday, April 11, 2011

More on Spring...

 I just saw this great Easter centerpiece on Plate and Pattern and had to share it! Best part is that the Adair Upside-Down Cake Stand is part of our Spring into Savings Sale at only $34.96!

How easy is it to turn the Cake Stand over, insert some Spanish moss, add a few Easter eggs, a little ribbon and fresh flowers? And the Adair Upside-Down Cake Stand is super-versatile. Use it not only to make every cake look special (add the Celebration Cake Dome if desired), but also to stack plates for a buffet, to display candles and flowers everyday -- and, upside-down, it makes a great appetizer server with dip in the center and veggies on the tray part.

The Adair Upside-Down Cake Stand is expected to sell out soon, so stop by my Willow House store and order today!




© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Congratulations Suzanne! You won the Applecore giveaway. Please E-mail me within 48 hours with your mailing address. To have your gift sent out to you.

Suzanne said...

Hooray! I have duly emailed Leanne, and I'm anxiously awaiting my Applecores... which I know are going to be just the thing to get my organizational mojo going!

This is actually the second thing I've won in the past 3 days... I also won a boatload of great children and family books from Challies.com. What a blessing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...