Friday, April 15, 2011

Super Savings at Willow House

I'm always excited about finding deals, even when they are on my own Willow House products. Actually, I have to say especially when they are on my own Willow House products, because I essentially get an additional 25% off the sale price, no matter how low! So I was very excited last week when I scored...

TWO Cathedral Luminaries (reg. $59.96 each) for only $11.96 each as a Mystery Deal. One of these has already found a home on top of my refrigerator, of all places...



A Chesapeake Appetizer Set (reg. $24.95) for only $5.96 at the e-outlet, which I'll try to save to use as a gift...



One Avery Birdhouse Trio (reg. $26.96) for only $12.96 at the Spring into Savings sale, and a second for just $6.48 by combining the Spring into Savings sale with my 50% off customer special. I'll probably split up both sets and use some for noteholders at home (so cute on my desk with reminders!) and some for little gifts with encouraging notes or momento photos...



After my deducting my 25% commission, I essentially purchased $200 worth of beautiful products for a mere $38! Score!


I'm so excited about it, I just had to share it at the Frugalicious Friday linky party over on Finding Fabulous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...