Michele has been physically unable to work for some time, and her condition and treatment have often required her husband, Tim, to be absent from work to care for her or travel with her. While Tim is a retired Air Force veteran and continues to work in his field as a civilian, insurance does not meet every need. Between the decrease in income and the increase in expenses, you can imagine the added stress they are feeling.
Will you join me in helping Tim and Michele with financial support? It’s fun and simple! I’m going to donate ALL of my Willow House profits in May to Tim and Michele for their upcoming trip in June to Bethesda. To participate, simply visit my Willow House website and click on the Willow House Shop online with me! Be sure to select me as both your host and your consultant when you check out. Or, if you prefer, give me a call to place your order (678-563-1014).
A few things that can make this more fun for you:
- Check out our May Days sale (see “What’s New” on sidebar of my website) and take advantage of the super deals on twenty-seven of our most popular products. You can reduce many of these prices even further by adding one of these items to your order as a customer special, taking an additional 50% off the sale price!
- If you are shopping online, don’t forget to check out the e-outlet specials and the weekly deals!
- Speaking of customer specials, remember that with a minimum order of $39.96, you can purchase your choice of any one eligible (non-outlet) product, valued at $40 or less, at half price!
- Want to purchase a great gift for Father’s Day, graduation, or just to keep in the gift closet? Our $25 multi-title gift pack allows your gift recipient to choose their own magazine subscription form twenty-two different titles.
- And just to add to the fun… once sales reach $250 or more, everyone who selected me as their host will be entered in a drawing for free and half-price products!