Thursday, May 19, 2011

Willow House decor + jewelry = Simply Good Design!

Have you seen the sneak preview of the new Willow House Riverstone dinnerware? We all fell in love with the Riverstone Stacking Platters, introduced in the spring catalog along with the Riverstone Tapas Set. I can't wait to see the new dinnerware in person... but until then, I'll have to settle for this photo, where it's shown alongside the soon-to-come Adelaide Flatware.



What I love: the styling reminds me of Grandma's dishes, the hues remind me of the sea, the neutrals make it a great fit for modern eclectic, and the mix-and-match effect is just fun! These products will launch in our Fall 2011 catalog.

If you've been reading my blog over the last few weeks, you know that I'm super excited about the new jewelry division that Willow House will launch this fall. I've been promising you that same simply good design that you've enjoyed in our home decor products, and this short video below confirms that!




If you'd like to be a part of our jewelry division soft launch this fall, now is the time to join my team! And you can join for just $49 thru the end of May. Reservations for the jewelry division will begin in June. All Willow House consultants who attend our annual convention will be invited to be a part of the soft launch -- very exciting, and very affordable for new consultants at just $99. Please contact me right away to see if this opportunity is right for you -- I'd love to send you an invitation to join my team! And if you know someone who loves simply good design in home decor and/or jewelry, please pass this along to them!


© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...