Thursday, May 5, 2011

Windows and Rope

I really enjoy my Google Reader. Each day it brings me surprises, lovely little blogs that I once saw and might forget to check again. I had two nice surprises there today, one post dealing with windows, the other with ropes. {Side note: am I the only one who sees those two words together and thinks Alfred Hitchcock?}

Rachael shares her love for old windows on Lovely Crafty Home:


I have an old window exactly like that in storage. Here's how it looked at Christmas in our former home:



Maryann goes loopy for jute in For the Love of Rope:


I think rope would be a great addition to this Lady Jane Bottleneck Vase:



What would you do with old windows and/or rope?

{...speaking of RSS feeds (like Google Reader), I have a handy dandy subscription button off to the right, as well as a button to follow me. Join the fun!}


© Suzanne Jackson 2011.
{I'd love for you to share this post with friends, but please share the full link. Common courtesy dictates that you do not copy the post into your own blog without proper attribution. Thanks!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...